Pageviews past week

Sunday, August 30, 2015

Twitter Is Still Getting Lots Of Play!

Twitter is still the biggest and most popular social media website there is. Instagram is next, then Facebook. 

To me, it's like Facebook is becoming something like an online magazine with pictures and videos. Twitter is still doing what it was doing besides all the updates.

When I log into my Twitter account, I see tweets, pictures, and videos. Some of which are amusing and the rest is news, hot topics, sexual things, or fights. There is much more that's shared. 

It's amazing that Twitter lets you put XXX and erotic things unlike Facebook where it can get flagged and Instagram just simply delete your account. I got two accounts deleted on Instagram in just 2 DAYS! Yes, that really happened. And there was a time my MAIN Instagram account somehow was deleted. I was so upset all those pictures just went away just like that. I know it was some haters.

Back To Twitter!


Twitter doesn't like you share those shortened urls anymore or anything they feel is spammy, like links with more than one period(.), not that I don't understand. Some people really want to promote something sincere and can't because of strict policies. That can be a bummer.

If you want to get into The Adult Industry and have some Adult links to promote, you can count on twitter to keep it up for you. Just don't post them back to back. Give some time in between when you post them. 

People who had their Twitter accounts for some time have a higher authority to get away with a few things, but that doesn't mean to risk your aged account getting deleted.

Twitter Definitely Gets Business!

Notice those ads swinging on Twitter day and night. I once was someone who paid twitter and I like their Analytic Page and everything for when I want to promote. It's possible that if you write a good ad that you can get it to convert.

Don't get upset if your business doesn't get much business overnight. Keep that ad running and make sure to use good pitches when promoting ANYTHING.

If you are promoting clothing, you may can make some sales with a Twitter ad in a week rather than someone who is marketing business or home opportunities. 

But as mentioned, with the right tools and proof, you can be successful at promoting anything on the Twitter platform.

I made my Twitter account years ago. I was in High school at the time. I remember getting into little arguments with people who wouldn't dare touch me when they saw me. I had this group of friends gang up on me through Twitter. Saw all three separate times after that and they didn't say a word. They looked more dumbfounded and I looked different with each one. 

It's amazing how much heart people get over the computer but when they see you in person, wouldn't try anything. I use to want them to try something because as a Cancer zodiac, I always got some releasing to do. LOL. Seriously though.

To conclude this whole ordeal, Twitter is useful in many ways. Always research and ask advice when you can. Reach out as much as you can if using it for promotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment