Pageviews past week

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Clitoral Injury After Masturbation!

Clitoral Injury

clitoral injury

As a female, this is something I can cover because as a young one, I was someone who found pleasure by putting my hands in my pants. I didn't know what I was doing was actually a term when I was little. It was something I just was doing. I didn't see anybody doing it either.

Now I grow up as a teen then an adult and learned that the term is many, anywhere from self pleasure, to masturbation and more. Man it feels so good. I guess you can say that before I even started having sex that I was a sex fiend.

As a child I use to play with myself but didn't really pay attention to the clit. My hand was on my clit and vulva as I thrusted into release.

I didn't have any vagina secretions as a elementary school kid but after puberty i sure let out some juices. I would play with myself so much in one moment and it will equal about 10 orgasms at one sitting which is NOT good. I would end up over stimulating my uterus and pelvis which in turn releases fresh uterine blood from the lining. It was not a condition, I just needed to slow down but once this clit starts, it's difficult to stop.

Like right now, My coochie is thumping really bad. I could use to some sex! I need sex everyday to stay level headed and yet that doesn't happen yet. I need head or dick, one or the other.

If my pussy gets irritated, I would play with myself and then it will feel good plus add more irritation so the play gets a little rougher and my clit ends up getting enlarged from the stimulation getting intense.

That would make me continue to play with myself then my inner lips gets a little swollen along with my clit. I remember giving birth to my daughter and how sensitive my clit was. That was the perfect time to get it sucked on. I would have wet a mouth up!

Clitoral Injury

It could be a big deal or a small deal, it depends on what activities you were engaging in and how severe it was. If it was like mine then you would be okay. Some people get a little reckless though. Don't let it be YOU. Our vaginas are a very sensitive body part. The softest skin, similar to the skin texture of our lips.

It's important to be as gentle as possible with your vagina ladies because it's so easy for us to contract infections or irritations down there. Keep up with your cleanliness. Keep it dry if you're not getting any sex. 

Fellas, be courteous to us females when you're sticking your dick or fingers inside. Don't hurt us and don't contaminate our pussies with your germs on your hands. Wash your hands before touching the pussy.

Clitoral Injury



No comments:

Post a Comment