Pageviews past week

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

love between zodiac signs

love between zodiac signs

Zodiac facts doesn't always revolve around actual life. It is factual in most cases though. People would try to change into what their zodiac lover sign is which would not be being true to self. Don't change to fit with what your lovers' sign likes. Be yourself. Don't live through astrology because it will be and feel silly. You should only rely on astrology to understand a person's personality more. Alot can be learned About Yourself/Others And the way they act by Their zodiac signs It Helps you to better understand why we do what we do. I like reading horoscopes especially when it's about my zodiac sign because it seems to be accurate. I am emotional and caring. I love hard and wear my heart on my sleeve. Not ashamed of who I naturally am. As a Cancer I must admit I want to be loved by someone and I want our sex life to be fulfilling.

Someone tweeted: I've come to the point in my life where I now blame my zodiac sign for at least 80% of my life problems. - I find this funny. Your sign has pros and cons which means you, as a person have pros and cons. Everyone does! Embrace and grow and keep it moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment